FOR METALLIC STYLES
These bad boys look a million bucks, but need a little more care looking after. Due to the nature of the printing process, the unique print may dull over time. Avoid rough or abrasive surfaces which can damage the metallic print. When storing, hang them up – don’t roll ‘em or fold ‘em.
- Avoid over-washing. Most times all you need is to dust them off and you’ll be good to go.
- Always turn the meggings inside out.
- Wash by hand using cold water and a small amount (a few drops) of mild detergent.
- Dry flat away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions, deodorants, make-up, perfume and harsh chemicals such as petrol.